- Compulsory for all participants to undergo thermal screening before entering the venue building;
- Organizer or venue operator must prohibit the entry of attendees who failed at temperature screening (above 37.5C).
Masks/ Face Shields
- Compulsory for all exhibition participants including venue operators, exhibition organizer Staff, contractors, visitors, exhibitor personnel and etc. to wear face mask or face Shields all the time during the period of exhibition.
- Venue operator and oganizer will provide hand sanitizer around public area of venue and exhibition area.
ID card/passport identification
- All participants included exhibitors personnel, visitors, organizer staff, conference delegate must hold valid identification card or passport at all time in the exhibition hall.
- Admission is strictly controlled, granted only for person with valid identification card or Passport to ensure traceability of all participants that are inside the exhibition hall.
Density of Exhibit Area
- 4 sqm for 1 participant. (Exhibitors);
(Example: 9 exhibitors are allow to stay inside a booth size 36sqm)
- Organizer should consider to provide contactless/ touchless facility/ features;
(E-Brochure/ E-Name Card)
- Organiser must keep surface area cleaned by providing regular cleaning in exhibiton area.
To learn more about the local situation, please visit this WEBSITE.
For more details, please read this document: HERE.